UKC

Climbing Partner in Oxford Wanted

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 Point_Break 06 Sep 2021

Hi everybody, I'm from Italy ad I will stay in Oxford for a while, the climbing gym is nice but I badly miss proper rocks. Unfortunately, I don't know any crag in the UK and I have most of my gears still in Italy.

Jamie Wakeham 06 Sep 2021
In reply to Point_Break:

OUMC isn't as active as it will be during the full term, but there are still plenty of us around and we are most definitely not just for students!

https://users.ox.ac.uk/~climbing/

https://www.facebook.com/groups/OUMountaineeringClub

Point_Break 06 Sep 2021
In reply to Jamie Wakeham:

Thanks, really quick answer!

I will check on the two links!

julesmckim 06 Sep 2021
In reply to Point_Break:

Hi there, there's a pretty active group based around the climbing wall at Brooke's. Day trips and weekends, bouldering, sport and trad. Thursday evenings are good times to meet up at the wall. Feel free to email/message me.

Jules

Josh Piper 10 Sep 2021
In reply to Point_Break:

Hi! my name is Josh and I am 24, just moved to Oxford for uni, I'm looking to go to the climbing gym ASAP, however I am from Dorset and have a car, so if I had a partner I would be willing to drive down to Dorset whenever I have a couple of days free. have a boulder mat and my own sport climbing gear, not very experienced but very keen and want to get better. Hopefully hear from you. Cheers, Josh! 

O'Donopoo 17 Sep 2021
In reply to Point_Break:

Hi mate, send us an email if you're still looking for partners. I'm based near Swindon and looking to climb this weekend if you're about

cheers

Toby

Point_Break 24 Sep 2021
In reply to Josh Piper:

Hi sorry for the delay but I was having a very hard time at work. I'm not a pro but I'm climbing for several years and I have some experience. Which time of gear do you have? Rope and Quickdraws? Do you are free this Saturday?

Point_Break 24 Sep 2021
In reply to O'Donopoo:

Hi Toby, do you are still available for this Sunday?

Josh Piper 13:10 Thu
In reply to Point_Break:

Hey man! So sorry for the late reply I never got a notification through email or anything, if you're still looking, I have a rope and quickdraws, belay device and a boulder mat! 

Thanks, Josh 

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...