UKC

/ Climbing partner in the Dolomites Aug 14-25

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Kasper Andersson - on 13 Jul 2018

Hi everybody! I'm looking for a partner interested in trad/sport in the Dolomites between August 14-25. I will stay primarily in the region of Cortina (subject to change if you have other ideas)  to meet up with my regular partner on Aug 26 but prefer to spend the time before that climbing rather than doing via ferratas. I have all the gear necessary including 2x60 m ropes and have spent a fair amount of years climbing including longer stays in Chamonix, Argentina (Northern Patagonia and the Andes) and Brazil (including big walls). I'm mostly interested in longer climbs in the UIAA VI+ to VII range. I will be camping during the whole time and don't have a car. Let me know if you're interested!

Kasper

John Cuthbert - on 02 Aug 2018
In reply to Kasper Andersson:

hey Kasper,

have you found a climbing partner for the Dolomites yet?

John C

waddy - on 18 Aug 2018

Hi Kasper, 

Did you find anyone yet? if not Ill be in the area on the 20th and 21st and would be keen to climb. I could maybe do a bigish day but may be a late start for me on the 20th, and possibly early finish on 21st so certainly sports climbing will be possible but Id love to do a quick long route if freasible. Id be happy on the same grade range.

will have a car.

Cris 

waddy - on 18 Aug 2018

PS Anyone else, if you've found someone? 

Cris

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.