UKC

/ Climbing Partner Wanted - Bristol Area - Sat 9th

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
steve_gibbs - on 08 Jun 2018

Any chance anyone's free for trad/sport climbing in the Bristol area tomo (Sat 9th) or Sun 10th? I've got a rack, ropes, guidebooks, but lacking a car!

silhouette - on 08 Jun 2018
In reply to steve_gibbs: I am always looking for Portland sport partners Steve if that's not too far, Saturday . I realise its not ideal being without a car but the Bristol to Weymouth train service is not too bad Roger

Post edited at 19:44
In reply to silhouette:

Hi. I appreciate the offer, but was more looking for partners in Bristol, as it's a heck of a journey down to Portland for a day trip. Thank you anyway though.

Paz - on 08 Jun 2018
In reply to steve_gibbs:

See if you don't get a better offer first. 

I might be bussing it to Cheddar or cycling to the motorway for a lift tomorrow.  But if that falls through I'm keen for the gorge.  Let me check but you're probably welcome to join for the bus / cycle options if you're happy at the crag with a small dog and a teenager.

In reply to Paz:

The Gorge is no favourite of mine, but at a mere five min bike ride from my flat, I can't possibly say no!  What time you fancy meeting and where?  

I've (repeat) led just about everything E1 and below, so if you fancy leading something harder, I'd certainly be a keen seconder! Would love to do one of the classic E2s, though I see you've done just about everything too!

Perhaps PM me from here on in.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.