/ Climbing partner wanted for UK tour!

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
robertcreer - on 02 Mar 2019

Bit of an odd one but I am free from the 17th of March until the 11th of May and want to just go around the UK climbing. Mainly Trad but also sport and bouldering and if winter makes a random reappearance.

I have just built a camper so thats travel and accommodation sorted and have a climbing rack.

I have only lead trad up to HVS and sport to 6B so far but feel like I can improve quickly so ideally I'd like to climb with someone a little stronger to help me or someone at a similar grade who also wants to improve!

Thanks, Robert Creer

L finc00 - on 02 Mar 2019
In reply to robertcreer:

Hi Robert,

Remind me and I'll send you a message tomorrow, I'm free for a few dates around then so if you're up in the North of Scotland could meet up for a day or two's cragging

Finlay

pass and peak - on 03 Mar 2019
In reply to robertcreer:

Also free last 2 weeks in March and last 3 weeks in April, Looking to do Trad in Scotland Multi pitch and sea cliffs. Climb at the same grade! I'll mail you!

smelliedebs - on 03 Mar 2019
In reply to pass and peak:

I’m free end of April to early May, keen for trad also. Climb HVS/E1. 

Also free some time earlier in April. 

Would be keen to climb.

ellie 

pass and peak - on 03 Mar 2019
In reply to smelliedebs:

have mailed you!

mikekeswick - on 03 Mar 2019
In reply to robertcreer:

If you come to the north east (Northumberland/North Yorks) i'll be happy to meet up. Lakes is also no problem.  Just let me know.

gavjwp on 04 Mar 2019
In reply to robertcreer:

as per your original post;

i'm off work from 18th March to  31st. if you want to climb in the peak, I'd be happy to climb with you. 

jjclarke70 - on 11 Mar 2019
In reply to robertcreer:

I'm Peaks based, sometimes travel for work, and have random days off during the week, if you're stuck for a partner give me a shout

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.