/ Climbing partners Costa Blanca area

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
L Manwithavan - on 31 Jan 2019

Hi,

I'm looking for climbing partners in the Costa Blanca area and possibly further afield. 

I can onsight 6c/+ and can climb low 7's. Happy at around E2. 10 years + experience and a bomber climbing partner. Happy on single pitch or big adventures. 

Get in touch if you're in the area or looking to visit. I'll be around in a van and mega psyched for climbing. 

Thanks. 

james1978 - on 06 Feb 2019
In reply to Manwithavan:

Hi manwithavan, I'll be free for a couple of days on the 9th and 10th due to my partner returning to the UK early. Let me know if you are keen to climb? Cheers, James 

L Bex Jeffrey - on 10 Mar 2019
In reply to Manwithavan:

Hey - I'll be in Alicante next Friday/Saturday 15th 16th. Would be so keen for a climb. Relatively new to climbing - can lead at around 6b/6c, all I'll have with me is a harness and shoes. Let me know if you're free!  

mrbird on 11 Mar 2019
In reply to Manwithavan:

Hello mate,

I'll be in the Barcelona area most of April with van and gear. Happy to head to Siurana, Margalef or Montserrat.  Let me know if that's any use.

Cheers

Lucian - on 11 Mar 2019
In reply to Bex Jeffrey:

On Saturday I’ll be heading to vallada (tierra de nadie) from Alicante, to be there by 10 probably. I’ll have at least one pal coming along but I don’t mind someone else. There are some over-graded 7a that help with the morale ... contact me if you wanna tag along.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.