Loading Notifications...

Costa Blanca this winter

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 LaurentZ 22 Dec 2020

I am spending this winter in Finestrat in the costa blanca and am looking for some climbing partners. Have years of experience, but haven't been climbing through 2020 so will take it easy on grades to start with. Also happy to do other mountain outings like scrambles and via ferratas.

Pandemic disclaimer. I tested covid negative last week and generally I take care not to get exposed. 

Traceylechi 22 Dec 2020

Alas I have already returned to the UK otherwise I would have totally been up for climbing with you! 

Tracey

Sam Mayfield 08 Jan 2021
In reply to LaurentZ:

Not sure if you are still here but we do have staff down at The Orange House who are climbers, if you have a car you would be popular.

We have a notice board as we also know others climbers that do live out here.

Sam Orange 

LaurentZ 14:12 Thu
In reply to Sam Mayfield:

I will be around till end of March and do have a car. Best to send me a message through here directly. 

Mark Eddy 14:40 Thu
In reply to LaurentZ:

From today and for at least the next 2 weeks the regional government of Valencia require us to only climb with people from the same household: http://www.blanquinegres.com/la-generalitat-prohibeix-lesport-en-persones-no-convivents/

Al Randall 17:45 Thu
In reply to Mark Eddy:

Out of interest if everyone is staying at The Orange House does that count?

Al

Mark Eddy 18:04 Thu
In reply to Al Randall:

I don't know and it isn't for me to say. 

Al Randall 18:28 Thu
In reply to Mark Eddy:

I shouldn't have responded directly to you , I was really thinking aloud. Apologies.

Al

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.