/ Costa Blanca/Alcalali 14th - 21st March Partner

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
sishaw 23 Jan 2020

Still looking - Since my first post I've now booked accommodation and flights, actually based on a recommendation about Yoga and Alclalli, which looks a good base for everything, thanks!!. I'll be in Alcalali from 14th -21st March 2020 with my non climbing partner. I'm looking for the occasional day, probably four days climbing while we are there. It looks like accommodation over looks the Acalali crag so that will be interesting , especially if I can't find a partner … Will have car so happy to go to any of the Costa crags particularly the newer developments around Gandia or Vallalada.

Si 0752254219eight

Mick B 23 Jan 2020
In reply to sishaw:

Hi Simon.  We met a couple of years ago at Horseshoe when you were climbing with Si Cundy.  I think it was the time you drove off and accidentally left your dog at the crag.  I'm in Spain now but will be gone when you get here but can give you a few contacts if you like?

Cheers, Mick. 

sishaw 24 Jan 2020
In reply to Mick B:

LOL. Yes I do remember that Mick and I still have your number. That would be great. I see you've had a great time out there over the winter. Maybe catch up with you back in the Peak too, I'm keen to get out as much as possible this year. 

Cheers

Si

johnwarburton 27 Jan 2020
In reply to sishaw:

> Still looking - Since my first post I've now booked accommodation and flights, actually based on a recommendation about Yoga and Alclalli, which looks a good base for everything, thanks!!. I'll be in Alcalali from 14th -21st March 2020 with my non climbing partner. I'm looking for the occasional day, probably four days climbing while we are there. It looks like accommodation over looks the Acalali crag so that will be interesting , especially if I can't find a partner … Will have car so happy to go to any of the Costa crags particularly the newer developments around Gandia or Vallalada.

> Si 0752254219eight

HI Si i will be in Finestrat from 15th March staying at Fine Park bungalows with members of the Rucksack club.WE are a friendly group of mixed abilities so plenty of people to cruise a few 8b's with.You are welcome to join us if this fits.Get in touch John 07788158226

sishaw 27 Jan 2020
In reply to johnwarburton:

Yes John that would be awesome, specially the cruising 8b's . I'll take your number and give you a call nearer the time. Happy to fit in with whatever your group are doing of course.

I really appreciate the offer, it will be 

Si. 0752254219eight

sishaw 08 Feb 2020
In reply to sishaw:

Getting close now and would like to have a least a couple of days in the diary for certain

SiS

L Anaflactic 12:24 Mon
In reply to sishaw:

Hi Si,

I can definitely give recommendations to climb as I was just out there in December with friends. There's hundreds of places to climb and do you have the Rockfax Climbing Book? A good friend does instructing out there, near Jesus Pobre. Look up Mountain Journeys on Facebook, his name is Mark Eddy. If all else fails I'm sure you could ask him for help / to climb. 

The magic mystery tour and Parle are great! 

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.