UKC

/ Crack Climbers of London Unite!

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
L CharlieByers - on 04 Jan 2019

Alright Boys and Girls

I've spotted a granite splitter crag in Italy, about an hour or so north of Milan called Cadarese. Looks amazing! 

I'm about as keen as it gets to scream up some offwidths.. but all my gym crew are very hesitant. 

If you are also keen to tape up and FIST SOME CRACKS!! GET BACK TO ME 

LETS GO! 

Charlie

Gwain - on 06 Jan 2019
In reply to CharlieByers:

Hi Charlie, I've sent a pm. That crag looks great. Hope to hear from you. 

Cheers, Gwain. 

seankenny - on 06 Jan 2019

Clearly the crack lovers of London are an understated bunch not fond of screaming caps and cheap sexual innuendo.

elliott92 - on 06 Jan 2019
In reply to seankenny:

So what you're saying is that they're pretty boring with zero banter? 

Charlie.. If I wasn't shite at offwidths I'd be game. But shite I am

Gwain - on 06 Jan 2019
In reply to seankenny:

If he'd have wanted innuendos I'd have given him one!.    

Cyan - on 06 Jan 2019
In reply to seankenny:

Yeah it put me off!

But then I'm pretty humourless...

L CharlieByers - on 08 Jan 2019
In reply to Gwain:

Good stuff Gwain! I only just signed up to ukc and I cant see where your message is. Are you up in London often maybe we could have a session at some point and make lots of incredible inappropriate innuendos! 

Let me know

Gwain - on 09 Jan 2019

Hi Charlie, it might be in your spam folder (not an innuendo!) My number is 07970571229  I'm definitely at the Reach Friday night. Drop me a line.

Cheers, Gwain  

seankenny - on 09 Jan 2019
In reply to elliott92:

> So what you're saying is that they're pretty boring with ZERO BANTER?!!!!!!

Fixed that for you. 

More to the point, what's with the people asking for partners and not putting pictures up or any details about themselves? It's a long drive from London to the crags and I'll be honest, not sure I can hack it with someone who's a bit harsh on the eyes. 

L CharlieByers - on 09 Jan 2019
In reply to seankenny:

What are you doing here mate, just here to shit on everything I post? I'm new on here, I'm just looking for people to climb with, if that's not you.. fair doos but pack your negativity up in a little bag and go away with it. 

Cheers bud!

seankenny - on 10 Jan 2019

> What are you doing here mate, just here to shit on everything I post? I'm new on here, I'm just looking for people to climb with, if that's not you.. fair doos but pack your negativity up in a little bag and go away with it. 

The Westway has a nice wideish crack you can top rope, it's not at all hard but good for laps, tape up tho as it's a bit grating and you do seem a little... sensitive, for such a burly aspect of our sport ;) 

Also Fairhead in Northern Ireland is some of the best crack climbing you'll find outside North America, and it's only 45 mins from London to Belfast. 

Post edited at 10:16
Tom Blake - on 10 Jan 2019

I was there for a couple of days last summer and it's pretty sweet. Free "Campsite" nearby and some of the best pizza I've ever had just up the road! 

I'll be back in London in march and keen to do some training. My crack skills are pretty poor and I want to go to Yosemite this year!

Tom

L CharlieByers - on 10 Jan 2019
In reply to Tom Blake:

Good stuff!

Well my number is in this feed so buzz me if you need a syked belayer!

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.