UKC

Curbar Trackside (& also indoor climbing Sheffield, Stockport?)

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.

Hoping to get to Curbar Trackside boulder this Sunday (15th May) anyone free to join me? 

Also, most of the people I know are into either bouldering at Hangar or starting to climb outside... 

Anyone fancies (dare I say it!) climbing at AW Sheffield or even AW Stockport?

I like to think I'm a safe belayer, can bring a rope and happy to climb with young/old, male/female (or whatever you refer to yourself, sorry can't keep up with the lingo but I'll climb with pretty much anyone).

As long as you're a safe belayer.  

ianstevens 14 May 2022
In reply to Butterfly with a Bomb:

>   Hoping to get to Curbar Trackside boulder this Sunday (15th May) anyone free to join me? 

Honestly just turn up and there is a 90% chance someone else will be there. 

dr_botnik 14 May 2022

I can't make it Sunday as I'm working. I would be interested in AW Sheffield sometime.

thelonecaver 14 May 2022

I'm free sunday if you can pick me up from Glossop. Can also bring a mat or two.

In reply to ianstevens:

I was planning to anyway, was just messaging to see if anyone wants to join me.

Lol, I'll be going regardless 👍🏽

In reply to dr_botnik:

No worries. Ta for messaging 👌🏽👍🏽

For once I have a weekend off 😁 Plus 15th May is an important date for me, so I'm keen to get out to Trackside Curbar (in particular) to commemorate that date 💪🏽👍🏽💪🏽

I work random shifts (guessing you do too?) so will message you and arrange a day for some climbing at AW Sheffield 💪🏽💪🏽👍🏽

Catch up with you soon 😁

In reply to thelonecaver:

Hey!

I'm coming from Nottinghamshire way... So Glossop is no where near enroute for me for Trackside (Curbar) this Sunday but thank you for replying back. 👍🏽😊 (sorry!)

However if and when I go to AW Stockport I'll drop you a message 👍🏽👍🏽 (& can offer a lift then)

Post edited at 17:19
 dr_botnik 14 May 2022

Yes to the random shifts 🤣😭 hope you enjoy your weekend off and mark your significant date appropriately 🙏

Hope to give you a catch soon!

thelonecaver 14 May 2022

I'll have car soon as mines currently in the garage so I'll keep you name in mind if I've got time to head out. My shit pattern is random as well so if your ever up for a midweek climb in the peak or North Wales Gove me a shout.

In reply to thelonecaver:

>My shit pattern is random as well

Good to know.

jcm

thelonecaver 15 May 2022
In reply to johncoxmysteriously:

Phone typing...... 😂

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...