UKC

Devon and Cornwall partner

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 Mattilda 28 Mar 2021

Hi,

Have recently moved to Cornwall and with lockdown easing am super keen to get out on the rock and looking for someone (preferably friendly and sane please!) to climb with.

Climb up to HVS and second E2 although may be a bit weak after lockdown! Have own kit, rack and ropes.

Based near Wadebridge but happy to travel down to Bosigran or up to Devon (when we are allowed!!)

Matthew

In reply to Mattilda:

The Barn https://www.barnclimbingwall.co.uk/ near Launceston is a good place to meet up with climbers. Obviously you'll need to phone up to book in, sometime after 12th April, depending on covid rules.

BuzyG 29 Mar 2021
In reply to Mark Kemball:

Agree on the barn. Worth putting more info in your profile.too.  I have met several of the climbers I know, through this forum. Watching the meet ups board.  So many great places to climb in Cornwall and Devon.  I will be looking to get going again myself in the coming weeks.

In reply to Mattilda:

Also, living in Wadebridge you are well placed for the Atlantic Coast - there are miles of seacliffs nearby with very few routes on them - plenty of opportunities for new routing if you're into exploring. We're getting stuck into work on that guide now...

Mattilda 30 Mar 2021
In reply to BuzyG:

Fab, heading to wall as soon as allowed as is literally just down the road from me. 

Mattilda 30 Mar 2021
In reply to Mark Kemball:

This sounds very exciting. Have spotted a few potential places on coastal walks. 

richjm 01 Apr 2021
In reply to Mattilda:

Hi Matthew,

I’m based near Redruth and always keen to get out if you fancy. Happy to climb anything, just looking to get out on the rock. Drop me a PM if you fancy getting out some time

Cheers,

Rich

In reply to Mattilda:

Hello, I'm in Cornwall/Devon a lot for work so looking for people to climb with. I'm leading up to E2 at the moment (on a good day) so sounds like we might be well matched. Drop me a message if you fancy something. Cheers, Nick

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...