UKC

Edinburgh Local Outdoor Climbing Partners

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Stanley 18 May 2022

Morning,

Looking for people who are keen for last minute days out on rock around Edinburgh. I've just started a new job where I sometimes get very last minute days off and weekdays off where my usual partner can't get out of their normal job. Keen for anywhere within a couple of hours radius, have rack and car.

I've been climbing about ten years on and off. Leading up to HVS - have my eye on a few local E1s this year. Happy seconding harder or equally leading any good easier routes!

Am also very keen for the sport crags around Dunkled, hoping to have a few of the low french 7s as projects for the summer. 

Happy to drive and split fuel.

Anyone looking for the same let me know!

Cheers,

Stan

KBS 19 May 2022
In reply to Stanley:

Hi Stan, 

If you like I can add you to a small and friendly Whatsapp group of Edinburgh climbers. There are people on it climbing at various different levels who are often available last minute.

All the best, 

Keith. 

OP Stanley 22 May 2022
In reply to KBS:

Evening Keith,

That would be great thanks!

AlonsoATCO 23 May 2022
In reply to Stanley:

Hi Stan, 

I work shifts and more often than not have days off during the week. I'm based in Dundee however, but we could team up for some good days out and perhaps some multipitches on your grade range. I'm currently climbing E2 consistently, but there's plenty out there I'm keen to do which would be accessible to both. 

Send me a PM if interested. 

Cheers

Alonso

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...