/ Getting back to it . Partners please- U.K. wide

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
neil O'Brien 07 Jan 2020

Been out of the game for a while (10 years ish) on the look out for climbing partners U.K. wide as I travel all over for work!!

im based near Crewe but spend a lot of time in the sw ( Bristol South Wales areas, currently in Cardiff ) used to climb up to about 7a/b ish but currently hanging around 6a!! Basically need to get out more. Do both sport and trad 

Jon R 08 Jan 2020
In reply to neil O'Brien:

Hi, yes, interested.  Moved to Cardiff recently, been taking the kids to Boulders (and outdoors when the weather is good), but need more.

cheers

Jon

LJJ77 09 Jan 2020

Hi Neil, i live in Prestatyn and i am hoping to get out a lot more for Trad and Sport this year.

I also go to the Boardroom twice a week.

Drop me a message if you want to get out in the North Wales area.

Luke

Calgrant11235 09 Jan 2020

I'm around cardiff way a lot of the time with work and up lancashire/north wales/lakes the rest of the time 

Always keen for getting outside if the weathers oreyt, prefer trad but I'm easy 

Ted44 10 Jan 2020

Hi Neil. I'm Liverpool based so climb mostly in N.Wales , the peak or  Lancs quarries.  I am mainly interested in easy trad.

Have lots of experience, too much gear and can climb virtually any day of the week.    Ted 077 664 565 28                                                                                               

Mail me. I'm free all summer, can travel, flexible on dates, interested in trad multipitch.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.