/ House share, Portree, Isle of Skye

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
tlmarjot - on 12 Apr 2019

Hi,

I’ve recently moved to Portree on Skye and have managed to lock down a house to rent. No easy task apparently! I’m due to move in around the second week of May. It’s a two bedroom house so there will be a spare room going, so looking for a housemate.

The house is on Beech Gardens, pretty central in Portree. It’s a two bed bungalow, with a shared bathroom, living/dining and kitchen. It has a huge garden so hopefully great for bbq’s this summer. Also there’s a garage, it’s pretty full with the landlords stuff but there’s still space for bikes and whatnot too.

I’m a male, 34 year old architect. Into skiing, biking, climbing, sailing, etc. Most outdoor stuff, hence moving to Skye.

Like I said I’m new to the island but have settled in pretty well so far. Thought I’d drop this on UKC as it’d be good to live with someone into similar stuff to me. If anyone’s interested, or knows of anyone that would be please get in touch.

Thanks,

Tim

atrendall - on 12 Apr 2019
In reply to tlmarjot:

Hi Tim, well done on getting a rental. Rare as hen's teeth. I live on Skye and have set up a FB group, All Things Cuillin, which has over five and half thousand members. You are welcome to post on there and you might find a like minded person to share. Also consider Skye Free Ads on FB as always people looking for rooms/accommodation. Drop in at Sconser when you get here in May for a brew and a chat.

Adrian

https://www.facebook.com/groups/165143940728168/

tlmarjot - on 12 Apr 2019
In reply to atrendall:

Thanks Adrian, 

I've been a couple of months already, just in temporary accommodation. I'll give you a shout at some point though. 

Tim

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.