UKC

Lake District partners wanted. Boulder/Sport/Trad

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 Will Collett 25 Mar 2021

Recently moved up to the Lakes (I'm based in Hawkshead), and looking for people to climb with. I can generally make myself available whenever the weather is good, and want to get some mileage across all disciplines. 

Have car/pads/rack/rope etc and willing to travel.

Hartoons 18 Apr 2021
In reply to Will Collett:

Evening Will,

I'm based in the lakes and just getting back into climbing after a long layoff. Generally just bouldering at Kendal Wall at the moment to get my strength up but would be keen to get out and do more.

sihills 19 Apr 2021

North lakes based here mate. If you ever get across this side and fancy a climb let me know!

Similar to Hartoons I am getting back into it after not doing much for a while due to injury. I spend part of my time based in the south lakes and part in Cheshire. I shall message you when I am next up.

Hi, Just seen your March post while looking for a partner for this eve. Moved up to Ulverston in September and looking for local partners and always keen to get out. I work in Kendal and can finish at 3.10 most days. Sunny tonight if you're keen? Psyched to get out since the weekend looks wet. 

Cheers,

Chris

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...