UKC

/ Lakes this week, 14th - 18th

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
tjoliver - on 13 May 2018

Hi all,

Am planning on spending the coming week in the Lakes and with promising weather am keen to get out climbing. Not climbed anything in the area so most keen for classics in the VS to E2 region. If you think you might be up for a day or two then get in touch.

Tim

Pero - on 13 May 2018
In reply to tjoliver:

yhm

In reply to tjoliver:

Hey, drop me an email im Kendal based and off Wednesday and later on (after 12ish) Thursday and keen to get out! Leading low at the mo but more than happy to second upto E2 

MFB - on 14 May 2018
In reply to tjoliver:

If anyone fancies an evening cragging, Tuesday 5pm till headtorch, 015394 37668, wk no. langdale campsite, ask for John, lead up to vs rack rope car

Post edited at 21:55
Pero - on 15 May 2018

Anyone getting in touch with tjoliver should be aware that he may not give any priority to arrangements made on here. 

I thought we were climbing Wed-Thu, but he emailed me at 22:12 last night to tell me he had made other plans. 

Fiend - on 15 May 2018
In reply to people:

I could be up for some cragging this week (not big mountain stuff, have wonky legs). Lakes or nearby limestone sport climbing. A bit rusty so logistically easy mileage suits me. Currently climbing E2/F6c-ish, happy to follow easier stuff or belay on harder. Very experienced and know the areas well - see profile for details.

planetmarshall on 18 May 2018
In reply to Pero:

> Anyone getting in touch with tjoliver should be aware that he may not give any priority to arrangements made on here. 

> I thought we were climbing Wed-Thu, but he emailed me at 22:12 last night to tell me he had made other plans. 

Miaow.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.