UKC

Lakes Trad partner

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 x12dan34 01 Jun 2021

Looking to get out today for some cragging/multipitch, make the most of the weather if anyone is at a loose end? Got rack, ropes/wheels. Happy leading upto VS/HVS happy to second harder also. Based NW and happy to travel anywhere within reason. Been climbing 6/7ish years, confident ropework/attentive belay etc. Drop me a msg if anyone keen or e.mail x12dan34@gmail.com 

Dan

charlie broe 02 Jun 2021
In reply to x12dan34:

Hey Dan How's it going, hope you found a partner and got out on the end!

My names Charlie trying to find partners for the lakes for next week, just seeing if ure available.. Pretty much same as ure experience really been climbing 8yrs leading max E1. Let me know if youre available at all. Got a camper van so will head up in that, also got spare sleeping in roof if needed. Take it easy Charlie 

x12dan34 03 Jun 2021
In reply to charlie broe:

Hi mate, cheers for the reply. I'm always keen to get out. I've sent you a msg.

Steve Woollard 03 Jun 2021
In reply to x12dan34:

Hi both

I'm in the Lakes week after next and would love to climb if you're available mid-week

charlie broe 03 Jun 2021
In reply to Steve Woollard:

Hey Steve is that the week of Monday 7th or do you mean the week after just checking. Cheers bud

Steve Woollard 03 Jun 2021
In reply to charlie broe:

Week commencing Monday 14th, I'll be based in Borrowdale but happy to travel

x12dan34 03 Jun 2021

Hi Steve

I should be available for a climb one day mid-week from the 14th, feel free to drop me a message or mail and we can sort something out.  

Thanks for the reply

Dan

Hi Steve,

I'll be visiting Devon until Tuesday 15th but will likely head back for/on 16th. I've climbed with Dan and he sent me here. I'd be keen to get out climbing with you if you're still free. Will send an email.

Cheers,

A different Dan!

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...