/ Looking for a climbing partner/merseyside

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
L Lilbug2019 - on 16 Mar 2019

Hi, will be living back home for a month may 16th/June 14th. Usually climb at the hangar or awesome walls in Liverpool or the boardroom in Chester. Looking for a climbing parter to train with 3-4times a week!! Would love to climb outdoors too!

Ted44 - on 16 Mar 2019
In reply to Lilbug2019:

Hi L.  (and any other potential Merseyside climbers).   I am primarily interested in easy Trad but spend a lot of time at Awesome.

Given notice and reasonable weather, I will climb outside; I'm less interested in Sport climbing but recognise that it has its place.

ALWAYS interested in Awesome.   Ted    077 664 565 28

cambromo - on 16 Mar 2019
In reply to Lilbug2019:

Hi bug, I'm keen for any type of climbing, I'm on the Wirral specifically, if anyone else wants to message me just drop me an email and we can arrange whatever 

L topper133 - on 27 Mar 2019
In reply to Lilbug2019:

Hi all, I'm interested in a regular partner at Awesome walls liverpool during the week, I'm looking to get into outdoors but I live in yorshire so will be over there at weekends.

L Lilbug2019 - on 16 Apr 2019
In reply to cambromo:

Thanks for the reply! I am based in West Kirby in the Wirral so lets meet and climb

rockover - on 16 Apr 2019
In reply to Lilbug2019:

Hi all.  I live nearby in Heswall and am going out tomorrow and then again on Friday...peak district or multi pitch in n. wales. Give me  a ring on 07734913061. Mesh.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.