UKC

/ Looking for a partner in Preston

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Liam Watson - on 04 Jul 2018

Hi, I'm down from Glasgow working in Preston for the summer and trying to find a trad partner. Free most weekends and have rack and ropes. 

Jimmountainviews - on 04 Jul 2018
In reply to Liam Watson:

Hi Liam

I'd suggest contacting Preston Mountaineering Club, or Lancs MC, both are active and sure you'll find someone in their willing to get out to Wilton, Witches etc.

Alternativly, West View Leisure Centre (Prestons Climbing wall) has a "belay buddy" session which I think is on Weds, obviously that's indoors but it'll get you in touch with people.

HTH

James

L danhaydnfitz - on 05 Jul 2018
In reply to Liam Watson:

Hi Liam,

I live in Clitheroe and am looking for people to climb with too. My diary is quite sporadic with trips but it would be great to see if we could find some time to climb.

Danny

kennypkuk - on 06 Jul 2018
In reply to Liam Watson:

Hi i agree with contacting PMC they are very active see their web site or Facebook page. Jaz at the climbing wall at west view is a member and out a lot.

Liam Watson - on 07 Jul 2018
In reply to danhaydnfitz:

> Hi Liam,

> I live in Clitheroe and am looking for people to climb with too. My diary is quite sporadic with trips but it would be great to see if we could find some time to climb.

> Danny

I would be quite keen on  that Danny, I'm free most weekends and evenings during the week. So anytime in that region I'm happy to head out some where.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.