/ MIA trainee Scotland

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Jd222 - on 18 Apr 2019

Hello,

I'm looking for climbers who're keen to improve their skills or learn to climb as part of my training for the mountaineering instructor award. I'd be looking for a wide range of people keen to learn skills for scrambling routes, multi-pitch routes, single pitch routes or even just getting out climbing. I'm based in Newtonmore but will also be around the west coast, NW and Glencoe area. My current availability is mainly during the week 13th-17th May, 20th-21st May, 28th-31st May and some time in June and July as well. Send me a message if you're interested at all.

Thanks, Jude.

Disclaimer:

As an MIA trainee I do not , as yet, hold the Mountaineering instructor award which is the recognised training qualification for the instruction of scrambling and multi-pitch rock climbing in the UK. I've undergone the training course, but training for an award does not constitute a qualification.

Insurance - I do not hold insurance that allows me to receive payment or benefits in kind for instruction, but as a volunteer with membership of a mountaineering council of the UK or Eire I am insured for third party liability. These topics will need to be discussed in detail and agreed before an activity is conducted.

Post edited at 19:38
alex_arthur on 19 Apr 2019
In reply to Jd222:

Sent you a pm

L peggy3112 - on 20 Apr 2019
In reply to Jd222:

Sent you a message!

Buby2132 - on 29 Apr 2019
In reply to Jd222:

Sent you a PM.

Michael

Rich W Parker on 30 Apr 2019
In reply to Jd222:

Hey Jude.. I've a few days free 13 - 17 if you want some help and feedback, particularly if you want to go 2:1.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.