/ MIA Trainee Scrambling & Climbing (North Wales)

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
LucaC - on 12 May 2019

In preparation for my MIA assessment, I would like some more practice taking two clients guided scrambling. I'm based in North Wales and have availability throughout May if anyone would like join me.

I also would like to practice teaching some self rescue skills/improvers climbing for those at HS and above.  

Please message me via UKC.

The standard trainee MIA disclaimer is also required; 

As an MIA trainee I do not , as yet, hold the Mountaineering instructor award which is the recognised training qualification for the instruction of scrambling and multi-pitch rock climbing in the UK. I've undergone the training course, but training for an award does not constitute a qualification.

Insurance - I do not hold insurance that allows me to receive payment or benefits in kind for instruction, but as a volunteer with membership of a mountaineering council of the UK or Eire I am insured for third party liability. These topics will need to be discussed in detail and agreed before an activity is conducted.

Post edited at 16:06

Ted44 - on 12 May 2019
In reply to LucaC:

Hi Luca.  I would be very keen (and always available) to climb at hs and above. I have climbed quite a long time but have spent the last 4 years clipping bolts so i am struggling to get back into trad.Due to injury (not climbing inflicted) I have only lead 1 short vs this year.      My goal is to get back to leading vs on a regular basis.   Ted    077 664 565 28

L doug6804 on 09:44 Tue
In reply to LucaC:

Luca

I'd be happy to head across to Wales, from Ireland, but wouldn't be able to make it until early June

If this suits you can contact me. I've more mixed mountaineering experience than rock, but I am up to some 6c+ indoors

L Olivia - on 21:50 Tue
In reply to LucaC:

Hi Luca

I am in Snowdonia Park over the weekend and free for the Bank holiday Monday if that's any good? 

I'm a novice but will be doing Crib Goch and tryfan sat/sun 

Olivia 

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.