UKC

Mid-week partner wanted (Scotland)

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 AlonsoATCO 06 Apr 2021

In hopes that restrictions keep disappearing, I'd be hoping to get out on the rock  more and further!, but my mid-week climbing partner pool is almost non-existent. My work rota sometimes allows for quite a bit of days during the week and I end up with the problem of having too much time and not enough contacts!

Ideally looking for partners nearer the east coast of Scotland for quick escapes, but I'm also game for bigger adventures anywhere. I'm based in Dundee. 

I have a fair bit of experience on single and multi-pitch, both on trad and sport, having climbed around the country and abroad up to E2 and 7a, however partners of all levels welcome! I'll second E3 (E4 at a push). The main point being having a good time and getting out more during the week!

In reply to AlonsoATCO:

Hi, 

I’m based in Aberfeldy and I’m usually off on Mondays and Tuesdays.

I’ll be working in Dundee on Mondays during school term and I’m usually done for the day by 4pm.

I lead up to HVS 5a and 6b+, planning on doing lots of multi pitch this season as I’m preparing for my MCI assessment.

Let me know if there’s a Monday or Tuesday that works for you over the next week to meet up for a climb?

Thanks,

Donas 

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...