UKC

/ New to Bristol

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
benoneill13 on 10 Jun 2018

Just moved to Bristol and looking for climbing partners. I climb sport around 6c/7a and happy to work something harder. Probably climbing E1/2 trad at a guess but not done much in the UK. Have rope, draws, some trad gear. 

I work shifts so I get mixed days off. Some weekends and some weekdays. I have a car and looking to get out for a full day somewhere as much as possible but happy for an evening climb somewhere closer to the city too. 

cwarby - on 11 Jun 2018
In reply to benoneill13:

Weather a bit iffy, but if ok , are you around Thurs for a quick hit in New Quarry?

If no, OK to keep in touch? I also do odd shifts.

Chris

benoneill13 on 12 Jun 2018
In reply to cwarby:

Hi Chris, other than today I’m working for the rest of the week. I’ll send you a pm though and we can sort something out for a day off soon. 

Ben

L James East on 13 Jun 2018
In reply to benoneill13:

Hi Ben 

I work shifts so am in the same boat, i climb up to 6c but will try anything. I have all my own gear and transport. my number is 07554060902. txt me if you're interested.

chrisclimber - on 13 Jun 2018
In reply to benoneill13:

Hi Ben are you interested in climbing somewhere local tomorrow daytime? Weather looks good. I'm a brit living near New York (USA) and I have a day off tomorrow from work. I have a car and basic gear, harness atc etc, I've been climbing for 15 years, I manage a climbing gym so hopefully a super safe belayer! Happy on sport at the grades you climb. 

My WhatsApp is mrchrismoyle@gmail.com or American mobile +12038323945

Chris

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.