UKC

/ New to Forum. Yorkshire Three Peaks. Solo travel.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
L sarajademurphy - on 11 Jun 2018

Hello, 

I have joined this forum because I go hiking/scrambling around England and Wales on my own and want to meet like minded people to do it with in the near future.

I am living in Leeds and will be doing the Yorkshire Three Peaks challenge this weekend. 
Does anybody in the area want to join?

I'm a 28 yr old female, working in Sports TV who loves nature, photography and film making. 
I also go solo camping if anybody on here does that. 

Looking forward to hearing from some of you!

Sara

n1ge - on 13 Jun 2018
In reply to sarajademurphy:

Hi Sara,

Welcome to the forum! I'm busy this weekend and next but I'm looking for walking/scrambling/climbing partners over the summer. Feel free to message me if you're looking for a partner anytime. Hopefully this will bump up your post and you'll find someone to join you on the three peaks this weekend.

Nigel

dunnyg - on 13 Jun 2018

There's a mountaineering club in Leeds it might be worth getting in contact with, people seem to get out walking and scrambling a fair bit as well as climbing. 

http://leedsmc.org

Good luck! 

CathS - on 13 Jun 2018

Hi Sara

Leeds Mountaineering Club are doing the Yorkshire Three Peaks walk as a day trip on Saturday 30th June.   If you get in touch with the club, you'd be welcome to join in and I'm sure someone would offer you a lift from Leeds too.

Pix89 - on 14 Jun 2018

Hi.

I have sent an email dont know wether you recieved it. Thanks

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.