UKC

North Wales 17-22nd of October (looking for beginners)

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.

Hello 

I’m a trainee MCI (mountaineering and climbing instructor) looking for beginners or less experienced people who want some instruction or guiding. 

I’m looking for a large range of abilities. whether you have never climbed outside before or are competent second looking to progress onto leading. Im also looking for people who might already be leading but want to learn new skills (e.g using double ropes, sea cliff climbing, multipitch, RCI skills etc)

I’m free next week 17th-22nd so please get in touch either through here, on 07710539073 or Ben smith-price on Facebook.

MCI Trainee - As an MCI trainee I do not , as yet, hold the Mountaineering and climbing instructor qualification which is the recognised qualification for the instruction of rock climbing, scrambling and multi-pitch rock climbing in the UK. I've undergone the training course, but training for an award does not constitute a qualification.

As I am trainee, I’m not yet qualified, this means I can not receive payment or benefits in kind for instruction. As I’m operating on a volunteer basis I’m covered under the British mountaineering councils civil liability cover. If you have any questions please feel free ask.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...