UKC

North Wales 8—11

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 LynseyJ 07 Jul 2021

Anyone free for trad? Found myself here and partnerless due to injury. At holyhead at the mo but happy to move, keen for multi pitch vs + but open to offers, beggars not choosing and that 🙂 07763 304 217

the axe 07 Jul 2021
In reply to LynseyJ:

Hi Lynsey you are welcome to us at Trevor tomorrow, Saturday and Sunday at llanmymynech all the best Shaun,07726860430 

In reply to LynseyJ:

Hi Lynsey

im also in north Wales this weekend looking for climbing partners and saw your message  

would I be able to come and find you? I have van, and kit and am free sat and Sunday, pref for trad but can do sports  

I can lead upto E1 (starting too) and second up a bit harder and have been climbing 30 years  

I just started keeping an on line log book - you can see this years efforts  

thanks for your consideration. 

claire

In reply to LynseyJ:

I tried calling you but it wasn’t going through. Maybe you’re out of reception. 

mine is 07719734274

cheers

the axe 16 Jul 2021
In reply to Claire Carpenter:

Hi Claire sorry I missed your call ,I am climbing all the time so ring me if you want to get out ,at the moment I am in the peak for a week, and afterwards a week in North Wales all ways up for climbing , what is your local crag's ? Just let me know when you can climb , give me a text on Wats app ,or I can ring you all the best Shaun 🙂

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...