UKC

/ North Wales climbing partners

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
L Jamie alex - on 05 Jan 2018
Hey
Looking for new climbing partners for North Wales. Looking for solid VS climbers possibly thinking about working towards MIA. Let me know cheers
L Awillsoc - on 11 Jan 2018
In reply to Jamie alex:

Hi Jamie

Not sure if I am exactly what you are looking for, however I am also looking for more climbing partners in North Wales/Chester. I have led VS in the past, however at the moment outside my leading grade is more like Diff - Hard Severe. I like multi pitch mountain routes. On a VS route of this type I would be more likely to be seconding at present than leading. I climb at the Boardroom in Saltney, Chester, on a weekly basis, generally on a Monday evening or a Wednesday. If you wanted to do an indoor session to see if it would work, message me back. Sounds like you are wanting to work towards your MIA and get VS routes in your logbook?

Thanks

Alice Williams

pauline_chester - on 11 Jan 2018
In reply to Jamie alex:

I'd only be able to second, have seconded up to E1 5b before. Not sure if that's suitable for you? Would love to learn how to lead trad. Have only lead a few Vdiffs before. 

jethro kiernan - on 11 Jan 2018
In reply to Jamie alex:

I could be interested, trying to get out more, if your free Fridays then that's a help.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.