UKC

North Wales mostly sport

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 Andyj087 25 May 2021

Looking for some partners interested in mainly sport climbing, I'm based around Chester/Wrexham area, happy going out mid week after work along the A55 or on weekends a bit further afield. Also do some scrambling on weekends and climb at the boardroom whenever I can to keep practice up, so happy if anyone is looking for partners there too.

If you're big into trad bear in mind I'm not experienced at trad, so you'd have to babysit me a bit in that, and I won't be leading any difficult trad any time soon. Confident in my sport though and I think I'm a safe belayer, I try to climb around 6b level outdoors at a push at the moment post lockdown

BillE 27 May 2021
In reply to Andyj087:

Hello mate

I'm based in Llandudno. Getting back into climbing after a while off, and really keen to get out on the local sport crags. Climbing about 6a at the moment, looking to push it. Happy to climb after work.

Bill

Beniroli 01 Jun 2021
In reply to Andyj087:

Hi, i live in buckley and in a similar boat to you. looking to get out tonight or tomorrow (and in future) in mold area or A55 or llangollen. 07958517086. give me a text/whatsapp. 

cheers.

Ben.

the axe 11 Jun 2021
In reply to Andyj087:

hi Andy

I am based in Shropshire if you are up for climbing at llanymynech( sport) give me a call or text on 07726860430 or longer trips away that will be great ,i am climbing full time so any day is good.

the axe 11 Jun 2021
In reply to Beniroli:

hi my name is Shaun,i am based in Shropshire if you are up for climbing at llanymynech (sport) give me a call or text on 07726860430 or longer trips away that will be great, i am climbing full time so any day is good

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...