UKC

/ North Wales trad climbing

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Aaron91 - on 11 Feb 2018

Looking for partners for trad climbing north wales when the weather allows and during summer. I'm fairly new to climbing and have not quite got a full rack yet but can provide some gear, transport from wirral/chester area if needed and hopefully good company! Would also be up for sport climbing or scrambling. Currently leading 6b indoors and itching (understatment) to get outside.

Garston - on 11 Feb 2018
In reply to Aaron91:

Do you climb at the Boardroom? You are more than welcome to meet us there if you like. More the merrier I say. We have a good group going and varied levels. Evil sense of humour a must.....

We train there every week then try to climb around the Eglwseg Valley (LLangollen) short single pitch trad and then the odd weekend heading off into Lakes/Snowdonia etc.

Post edited at 14:12
Rob Kelly on 11 Feb 2018
In reply to Aaron91:

Sent you a pm

Aaron91 - on 11 Feb 2018
In reply to Garston:

Currently climbing at awesome walls Liverpool but planning to visit to boardroom soon to see what it' like. When do you usually climb?

Garston - on 11 Feb 2018
In reply to Aaron91:

The Boardroom is fantastic (I don't work there!), I've been to lots of climbing walls and favourite luckily is the one nearest which is the Boardroom. We tend to climb an evening in the week (usually Thursday) then most Sunday mornings depending on commitments. There's some in our group who Boulder mainly but I'm usually on the lead wall as we enjoy trad when the weather improves! 

Aaron91 - on 11 Feb 2018
In reply to Garston:

I climb a couple of evenings a week with my climbing partner. If you let me know what days you'e going next week we would be game for driving down and saying hello. 

Garston - on 11 Feb 2018
In reply to Aaron91:

Brill will do, just sent pm

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.