/ Outdoors bouldering 7th-8th March (Denver, CO)

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
L katieclimbs321 12 Feb 2020

Hey,

I am visiting Denver in early March. (I am a quantum computer engineer visiting Denver for two weeks during a conference).

Anybody want to boulder outside on 7th-8th March near Denver, CO? Perhaps Dark Side (Morrison) or  Mount Sanitas. But am open to ideas as I'm not a local. If you're a local and have tips about where to go, please gimme tips .

Before going, it would be great to climb at an indoors wall one evening (between 2nd-6th March at The Climbing Spot in Denver). I'll also be hiring a large mat from there.

I'm planning on avoiding ropes. In terms of my ability, I'm a 5ft3 girl who climbs V4-5s indoors.

Happy climbing!

Katie

Post edited at 14:02
In reply to katieclimbs321:

The new Movement Rino bouldering gym is also worth a trip - it's huge. Also close to downtown. I'm sure you'll meet nice people at the gyms but if you don't find anyone else drop me a line and I'd come down and boulder with you.

L katieclimbs321 12 Feb 2020
In reply to Jonathan Lagoe - UKC:

Great, thanks for the Movement Rino tip.

I'll probably end up hitting you up! Have you bouldered outdoors around Denver? I'm so excited! There's so much around there. I've been looking at this page for ideas: https://www.nomadcolorado.com/best-beginner-bouldering-areas-near-denver/

In reply to katieclimbs321:

Sounds good. Just let me know.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.