UKC

Partner for alpine multi-pitch climbing this week (or September)

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 talfanevans 06 Sep 2021

My climbing partner and I were due to attempt the Cassin route on the Piz Badile Cassin (TD) this week, but he's had to pull out after doing his finger at the gym.

We climbed the North Ridge last year (easier route on the same face), so I have the logistics figured out. It's a bit of a longer shot, but I'm wondering if anyone would be keen to partner me.

Failing that, I'd also love to hear from anyone looking for a partner on any similar alpine multi-pitch rock climbing routes, around TD/TD+.

Another alternative would be to just go to Cham and aim to climb 2-4 shorter routes. I don't know the area well so would be happy to follow someone's lead (not literally, we can alt-lead), or share the planning/logistics.

Have gear although a few extra cams would be handy. Ideally from Wednesday for 4-5 days, but interested to hear from anyone keen another time in September.

A few possibles:

Le Ticket, le Carré, le Rond et la Lune (TD+ 6b) 

The North Face (TD+) Not sure if possible in September, but someone living in Chamonix would know better.

West Ridge (ED1) Looks amazing but probably a tough ask. Keen to chat with anyone who is considering it though.

Rébuffat-Baquet (TD+ 6a) A lot of hiking for 7 pitches (I think the lift is closed?) but I don't mind hiking.

Cheers! Talfan

walts4 08 Sep 2021
In reply to talfanevans:

Just found out I’m not working until 28th September this month & actually out in Italy at the moment.

Feel free to get in touch if you fancy meeting up & climbing.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...