UKC

Partners for Parthian Climbing Southampton or Reading

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 bigreach 06 Jan 2022

I have been away from climbing for a few months with injury and coming back now. It has got to the point where I could definitely do with a few more partners as several have moved away in recent years.

I also work shifts so often daytime is the best times to climb (it's great when it's quiet!) but I can do evenings and weekends as well.

Not bothered what grade you climb just looking for a safe belay. I was leading around 6c but not at that standard at the moment but hopefully could get back there with a bit more time at the wall!

I'm in Basingstoke so can go to either Parthian Reading or Southampton.

Joep88 12 Jan 2022
In reply to bigreach:

Hi. I also climb at Southampton and Reading Parthians and could do with some extra partners. I also lead 6B/6C at the moment, so sounds pretty ideal. The only slight issue is I'm working away up north during the week at the moment, so can only do weekends for the foreseeable.

Borissirob 13 Jan 2022
In reply to bigreach:

Hi. I’m in Newbury, so could do Reading. I’m a teacher, so evenings and weekends are good for me except during holidays. Feel free to drop me an email.

In reply to bigreach:

HI All,

I'm in Reading and climb similar grades. Climb at both PArthians. Shall wemake a whatsapp group for the 4 of us?

Phil

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...