/ Partners. Glencoe/Fort William March 2020

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Mattlloyd10 27 Jan 2020

Hello All,
It’s a long shot but here I goes.... I have an annual winter trip each year to Scotland and hunt for others that might want to meet up for some winter outings. This year I am heading to Glencoe 8th-13th March. These dates can be extended slightly each way. I am already committed 11th/12th but the other dates I would like to find a partner or group. 
Anything from mountaineering to seconding grade 3. I will have car, single rope, half rack etc. 
Please feel free to drop me some messages etc. 👍

or simply lift share for a taxi ride if needed. I’m based Sheffield South/Doncaster area.....

Will Legon 13 Feb 2020
In reply to Mattlloyd10:

Hi Matt, probably too soon for you but I'm keen to get up to Scotland for the first week in March 2nd to 8th. Also based in Sheffield. Any good? 

Will

mikekeswick 20 Feb 2020
In reply to Mattlloyd10:

I'd be up that way around then. I know its not winter stuff but I could do a days cragging in Glen Nevis if you fancied a change from the white stuff.

dapperdan 09:43 Fri
In reply to Mattlloyd10:

Hello mate, 

I think I will be around these dates. Lancashire based. Have a van so im easy with days of conditions are good. Have some ice mixed gear just missing dry treated rope... anyway give us a message if you want or nearer the time 07872074322.

Cheers, dan.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.