/ Partner(s) Wanted July 20-August 1, Anywhere

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
L jeffgoeshigh 10 Jul 2019

I'll be traveling from Los Angeles to London from around July, 20 through August, 1. Plans are flexible as I've yet to finalize the ticket. Open to climbing elsewhere, like France, Belgium, or Spain. 

I mostly climb sport (6C) and trad. Planning on coming fully loaded with gear. Down for some bouldering as well or even meeting at a gym. 

Tentatively planning on a quick few days in the Netherlands while I'm there, as well as hopping all around the UK (pending finding climbing buddies). Besides London I do know someone (who does not climb) in Liverpool and so will likely be there for a beat and, as I understand it, there's loads around there to climb.

Post edited at 00:59
rockover 10 Jul 2019
In reply to jeffgoeshigh:

Hi Jeff. I'm free most days to climb n.wales or gritstone in the peak district. Also I'll be in Cornwall for a week on 26th August if you're keen on easy sea cliffs...prefer doing the classics . Ciao. Mesh.

L jeffgoeshigh 10 Jul 2019
In reply to rockover:

Sounds great. Cornwall looks amazing! Might work out to climb the peak district if I go up to Liverpool early in my trip, and then see about making Cornwall happen. I'll know more soon and message you directly. Stoked!

rockover 11 Jul 2019

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.