UKC

/ Peak District Trad partner June & July

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
rwking - on 05 Jun 2018

Hi,

I've got a project... Dream of White Horses at Gogarth at the beginning of August. So to make sure I don't have a freak out mid-way I need to reaffirm that I am a confident HVS lead.

So I'm looking for a partner to climb with in the Peak District (I'm based in Sheffield) over the June and July. I'm currently a student nurse, so my work days change each week. Next week I have Monday 11th, and Tuesday 12th off. The week after I have Monday 18th and potentially the weekend. Then it's the weekend of the 30th/1st July, and Monday 2nd. I'll update with more availability as I find out.

I'm happy to climb at any crag, grit or limestone, offwidths, roofs, slabs and cracks. But I don't have a car, so I'll either need a lift from Heeley-way, or I can walk up to Stanage from the train/bus station at Hathersage.

I do have a rack, so as long as you can belay, I'm happy to climb with you. If you don't know how to lead I can show you the basics and we can climb some lower grades. If you're leading E3, we'll pick the choicest HVS classics, and then I can struggle up after you on second.

Looking forward to it!

Rob.

Deezel65 - on 12 Jun 2018
In reply to rwking:

Hey Rob, I'm also off to do Dream, but at the end of August.  Often out in the Peak with a variety of folk and my days also change week to week.  If you're stuck for a partner please feel free to drop me an email and see if I'm free.  Even if I'm out with others always say the more the merrier!  Cheers, Ross.

jim182 - on 12 Jun 2018
In reply to rwking:

Hi Rob, don't get many weekdays off but if you need a partner on a weekend send me a message. Always happy to climb with new people. 

Jim

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.