Loading Notifications...

Portland partner anytime in June

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 Xelif 09 Jun 2020

Looking for someone to climb with in Portland, anytime in June. I’m here all month, previously a mid 7s climber, right now I’ll be happy if I can do a 6b+.

Fakey Rocks 09 Jun 2020
In reply to Xelif:

Where are you travelling from? 

In reply to Xelif:

Me and a friend started climbing in the area recently. We travel from Southampton but only weekends as we work. This one looks like it’s wet but maybe next one? 

rustaldo 10 Jun 2020
In reply to Xelif:

Hi guys,

I'm keen to get some more routes done at Portland 🤙

Agree this one looking wet - feel free to drop me a message for future weekends 07989795077.

Also happy to climb at Swanage - trad or sport. Free most weekends from early Friday. 

Ram 12 Jun 2020
In reply to Xelif:

Hello Xelif

I am free this weekend and can meet in Portland if your still free. I have been climbing on and off for 35 yrs. I have climbed E6 and 7c+ (In the 90s), but have had a long time out. I'm just getting back into it now and would be happy climbing 6b+ also. I'm from Yorkshire Dales, but l work in Slough Mon to Fri and stay in Wincanton Friday to Monday. Let me know if you would like to meet.

David 

SiobhanStraver 30 Jun 2020
In reply to Xelif:

Hi Guys, 

Keen to get out to portland this weekendish. Sunday and/or Monday (saturday looks wet sadly). Looking to get on some upper 6's/fall off some 7as, but I'm easy. Have rope, draws and a car, drop me a message on 07914 955034  

Post edited at 21:45
 Richc 01 Jul 2020
In reply to Xelif:

Is Portland now open to climbers?

In reply to Richc:

Yes it is open, just the normal seasonal birds nessting restrictions apply.

Richc 01 Jul 2020
In reply to Radologo:great news, thanks

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.