/ Regular Climbing Partner - North Yorkshire

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
pastaisyellow 30 Sep 2019

Hey,

I'm based in Ripon and I'm wanting someone to go climbing with nearby during the week, Brimham Rocks is only 15 minutes away. I'm fairly new to climbing since trying it with work a couple months ago but have lead sport climbed up to F6a and have done V5 boulder problems at the gym.

I'm wanting to get into trad climbing ideally but any climbing would be awesome, I want to improve in all aspects.

Thanks

Jamie

Colli001 01 Oct 2019
In reply to pastaisyellow:

Hi Jamie

I’m based in Harrogate and looking for a partner. Mainly been bouldering and top roping (around 6b) as fairly new to climbing also. Looking to get into lead climbing. Would be up for some bouldering at Brimham. 

However I work during the week, so available in the evenings if you fancy climbing at Harrogate wall. Or otherwise would have to be the weekend. 

Here’s my number is this works, 07807916402. 

Ian

mikekeswick 24 Oct 2019
In reply to pastaisyellow:

Hi , I know this post was a bit old...but I'm in a similar boat looking for a regular partner/s. I live in County Durham but Brimham is one of my favourites and I'd be happy to show you the ropes round there.

Mike

Bruce Mcknight 05 Nov 2019
In reply to mikekeswick:

hi Mike, 

i also live in County Durham, and although I do have a regular climbing partner, I'm now semi retired (64) so I do have more time and I use the Rof59 wall at Aycliffe and the one at Sunderland to a lesser extent. Having seen your profile I have to say that I probably couldn't second what you're leading! However let me know if you're interested.

Bruce Mcknight

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.