UKC

/ Regular Thu/Fri partner / Outdoor/ High Peak Area

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Brother rabbit - on 12 Apr 2018

Hi,

Have been climbing for 20 years but for the last 5 or so predominantly indoors where I lead 6b/c.

Up to then used to climb a fair it of trad at a relatively low grade - up to HVS - but my regular partner became unwell and could not climb anymore.

Ideally, I would like to meet experienced trad climbers in my area that are keen to climb on Thursday and Friday daytimes when I am off work, occasional weekends possible too. 

Initially, I would prefer to second with progression back into leading. I have ropes, full rack, transport no problem either. 

Thanks for reading.

p.s I live a short walk from Hobson Moor Quarry

p.p.s I'm relatively new to the area. From the south, predominantly climbed Wye Valley area, south coast with occasional trips to the peak until I moved here

mrphilipoldham - on 12 Apr 2018
In reply to Brother rabbit:

You have mail!

Andy Hardy on 12 Apr 2018

Come along to the Turn Up and Tie On at Froggatt 29th April. http://mynydd.org.uk/forums/topic/tupto-sunday-29th-april-froggatt/

BTW, we were at Hobson moor on Tue night! (It was Parky, verging on Baltic.)

Deezel65 - on 12 Apr 2018

Hey Brother Rabbit, I'm often free on Fridays and looking for a regular partner - happy to lead around VS-E1, also have full rack etc... Drop me an email if interested thanks.  Ross

Brother rabbit - on 14 Apr 2018
In reply to Andy Hardy:

Thanks for the info. I'll pop my name down..

Andy Hardy on 14 Apr 2018

If you're on Facebook we have a group page with the details pinned to the top https://m.facebook.com/groups/108896032465222?ref=bookmarks

ipfreely on 15 Apr 2018

Hey BR

I'm often free on a Thursday, i lead up to around vs, have own rack / ropes etc, drop me an email if you want.

Chris

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.