UKC

/ Scrambling partner

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
L PeteBiddle - on 02 Jun 2018

Looking for a partner to do some high grade scrambling with. I'm happy to lead as long as I have someone on belay for tough segments. I'm based in Cheshire and mostly will be in Snowdonia and Lake District 

Dan-uk - on 10 Jun 2018
In reply to PeteBiddle:

Hello Pete, I've recently been seconding some grade 2 and 3 scrambles in Snowdonia (Idwal Buttress / Cneifion Arete).... definitely looking to do more. Either Snowdonia or Lake District would suit me.

Fidget - on 13 Jun 2018
In reply to PeteBiddle:

May be interested next year Pete when I have finished the Munros  

tagscuderia on 19 Jun 2018
In reply to PeteBiddle:

Hi Pete, I've only ever scrambled solo but I'm looking at tackling some harder routes which has me questioning that approach! Forgetting all the Grade 1 and 2s, thus far I have ticked off:

Dolmen Ridge, Cneifion Arete, Clogwyn y Person, Pinnacle Ridge (Lakeland) and Curved Ridge.

My next target is the Cyfrwy Arete which looks suitable for soloing but after that... I think that I need to learn ropework! I'm on the Wirral and head to Snowdonia whenever I can so let me know if you fancy heading up; my last trip was Idwal Staircase/Cneifion Arete/Dolmen Ridge, a cracking day out.

P.S. I am actually very risk averse, I climb having researched routes so that I know what I'm getting myself into!

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.