Loading Notifications...

Sheffield partners!

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 ale1 11 Oct 2020

Hi everyone!

Have finally escaped London and moved to Sheffield so am looking for some people to climb with, live super close to the peaks so keen to get outside more but indoors tend to head to the works mostly if people fancy a evening session. Have climbed for a few years but had a break recently so around the S, VS - HVS area but looking to push myself so happy to second harder as have climbed up to E3 in the past, could even be tempted by some easy winter stuff!  

Mainly I just want to get back out there so looking for some friendly climbers up here, 

Have a car and free evenings or weekends mostly, pm me or reply on here if your keen! 

Alex  

ale1 15 Oct 2020

just on the off chance you see this Claire I have seen your message about sessions at the foundry, you don't seem to have an account so I can't reply keen for some climbing though so send me a message on here with your email or number and we can make a plan! 

In reply to ale1:

I hate to be “that guy”, but are you aware that you aren’t supposed to be meeting people outside your household in an indoor setting?

ale1 15 Oct 2020
In reply to midgets of the world unite:

Couldnt agree more, I should have added that I won't be meeting anyone for climbing inside before the restrictions are lifted, or going to the wall myself for that matter at the moment. More just trying to start building a network having just moved up here a few months ago 

In reply to ale1:

good luck finding folk to climb with!

joelairig4164 17 Oct 2020
In reply to ale1:

Also moving to Sheff start of November so it would be good to find some partners! Just breaking into HVS territory and looking to get plenty of mileage around that grade

LynseyJ 11:44 Tue
In reply to ale1:

Hello, I´m in sheff and looking for partners for getting out if this rain ever quits! Keen for trad, will msg you 

Lynsey

ianstevens 12:08 Tue
In reply to midgets of the world unite:

> I hate to be “that guy”, but where are the peaks?

Fixed

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.