UKC

Sheffield partners often mid week and after work.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 Graeme Hammond 03 Jun 2021

Feel like im stugging for partners all the time at the moment so looking to build up some more contacts of people interested in similar things to me mostly mid week or after work.

Being summer I'm looking to do more limestone sport or trad 7aish/HVS-E3. But also keen on evening summer post work moorland missions and local grit when cooler, or getting to the moorland venues. Have climbed alot locally so often keen to explore more esoteric venues or go to venues for specific things, basically I'm a bit fussy at times.

Also very keen to find people for day trips when i have a full day free within a reasonable distance such as Lancashire/Cheshire/Yorkshire/Clwyd. Obviously mega keen to get to North wales and Lakes with a couple days or even further with more time.

Thanks for looking

Super_Hans69 04 Jun 2021
In reply to Graeme Hammond:

Hi Graeme

I'm based in Chesterfield and climb regularly on the eastern grit edges, I lead HS or VS on a good day, and I'll second HVS/some E1s. Drop me a message if you're interested in heading out.

Connor - 07946630939

Graeme Hammond 07 Jun 2021
In reply to Super_Hans69:

Hey Conner, thanks for the message send you a text.

Me. 

Tomorrow. 

After work.

🙂

Graeme Hammond 07 Jun 2021
In reply to deacondeacon:

I'm not working tomorrow, am hoping to get out in the day, are you sure you don't want to take the day off?

I'd love to, but can't. I'm free most nights this week so we'll sort something for later on the week 👍

Bump, thanks to everyone who has sent messages about local climbing. Still looking for contacts for trips away. Free this Friday - Sunday, although realistically looking at the forecast just Friday and Saturday for lakes/wales etc

Lenny 19:42 Tue

sent you a mail.

Sent you a pm mate. 

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...