/ Ski Touring Partner(s) - Chamonix, 6-9 April

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
L Catullus - on 14 Mar 2018

Hello, I am planning to be in Chamonix from 6-9 April and am looking for ski touring partners in search of some steep descents (couloirs, etc but not necessarily). I have 4 complete days (arrive the 5th and depart the 10th) and could be interested in a multi-day tour (staying in huts) or just day trips from Chamonix. I’m happy to climb >1000m of elevation per day (for an awesome descent, of course J).

I do not know well the backcountry around Chamonix, so I welcome any suggestions on possible routes/tours/excursions.

I am in great physical condition and at ease in all conditions/terrain/steepness. Also very well-equipped (all avalanche equipment, ice axe, harness, crampons, etc). I have quite a bit of experience in backcountry skiing as well as touring (several tours >5 days).

Please don’t hesitate to contact me also by private message.

jclarkeii - on 15 Mar 2018
In reply to Catullus:

Hi Catullus, It is a shame you are not staying longer! As I am looking for a partner to do the Haute Route(Chamonix–Zermatt) which would take longer (6 days).

L Catullus - on 15 Mar 2018
In reply to jclarkeii:

I am definitely interested in doing the Haute Route during that time period. I have actually sent you two private messages about your post on the Haute Route, but didn't received a reply. My schedule is flexible in April and I can easily adjust it for the Haute Route. Please check your email for my message and/or send me a PM with more details about you and your plans. I look forward to hearing from you.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.