/ Stockport & Manchester climbing partners wanted

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
idolmonkey - on 24 Feb 2019

Climbing 2 years, on mostly auto-belay due to lack or regular climbing partners. Average 6b/6c. Currently live in Heaton Chaple.

Looking for climbing partners in Manchester and Stockport to lead climb, top rope and boulder with. Awsome walls and depot are main places but looking to do more outdoors stuff in the Peaks when summer gets here.

Hit me up or find me on facebook. Christopher David Edwards.

Lee0901 - on 26 Feb 2019
In reply to idolmonkey:

Hi Chris. I'm in Stalybridge I go awesome walls often and am looking for local people to climb with in the peak weekends or evenings, when the days are longer. 

dominic o - on 27 Feb 2019
In reply to idolmonkey:

Hi Chris 

The Rucksack Club https://rucksackclub.org/ is a great option for finding climbing partners locally - A National club with its roots in Manchester and probably half of its 500 members in the area; 150 meets a year (including Wednesday evening climbing every week) and three great huts in The Pass, The Lakes and Glencoe for when you want to go further afield.

We meet every Wednesday evening during the winter at Awesome Walls or MCC so why not come along and get to know some people. PM me and I'll be happy to make an intro  

Cheers, Dom 

WillCass - on 10 Mar 2019

Hi Chris and Lee I’m looking for climbing partners at Stockport on Thursday evenings 4pm to 6.30pm if any good to you? Cheers Will

Lee0901 - on 07:24 Fri
In reply to WillCass:

Hi will. I shall give you a shout next time I'm free. I work away often, so will be more random than regular. Also I'm looking for people around the Peak for summer weekday evening climbs. Thanks Lee

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.