Loading Notifications...

Teachers that climb... or regular climbers

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 Mancclimb 03 Jul 2020

Hi. I am looking for someone / people to climb with mainly in an evening during the week. I'm based in North Manchester and I also have the impending summer holidays coming up and would like to take advantage of climbing during the week and in the day. I've climbed in locations in the Peak District and North Yorkshire. Let me know if this suits any of you out there!

Mark

Becky 03 Jul 2020
In reply to Mancclimb:

I’m a teacher climber! I’m keen to get out lots this summer!

Email if you want my number

Mancclimb 03 Jul 2020
In reply to Mancclimb:

Hi. I sent an email.

Mark

greg_may_ 03 Jul 2020
In reply to Mancclimb:

Another one

Popped you a mail.

Mancclimb 03 Jul 2020
In reply to greg_may_:

Just replied 👍

mikewicksteed 12 Jul 2020
In reply to Mancclimb:

Hello Mark,

I live i Geneva now but I'll be back in Sheffield at the start of August and will have my rock shoes and harness ! I know the local crags pretty well. Might be nice to share some climbing.

Mike 0041 78 207 17 15

ircelapillship 14 Jul 2020
In reply to Mancclimb:

Hi Mark,

I live in Liverpool and will be funemployed at the end of the month so I’m keen to get out and climbing as much as possible. 

I mainly trad climb at a level of around E1, E2 at a push, but would be keen for Sport or bouldering as well. 

Alec 

K Farrell 14 Jul 2020
In reply to Mancclimb:

Me, I am! I'm based in Lancaster so keen for Yorkshire/Lakes anytime. Been a bit of a slow start to this year (like everyone I guess) so keen to get out lots over the holidays!

tradisrad 14 Jul 2020
In reply to Mancclimb:

Hi mate, I’m a teacher! Fancy something 20, 21, 22nd July - Peaks or Wales? 

Cheers,

Ross

Mancclimb 21 Jul 2020
In reply to tradisrad:

Just seen this... I don't finish until this Friday - I've only seconded trad... How does that work for you?

GavClayton 22 Jul 2020
In reply to K Farrell:

Hi, I’m Lakes-based and also off work for summer. Should be able to climb on a weekday next week if you’re still keen to get out.

Gavin.

GavClayton 22 Jul 2020
In reply to Mancclimb:

Hi, I’m Lakes-based and also off work for summer. Should be able to climb on a weekday next week if you’re still keen to get out.

Gavin.

Mancclimb 26 Jul 2020
In reply to GavClayton:

Where do you normally climb?

Mark 

GavClayton 27 Jul 2020
In reply to Mancclimb:

Mostly Langdale as it’s 15 minutes over the hill. Have you done anything in the Lakes?

Gav

Mancclimb 19:00 Sun
In reply to GavClayton:

Not done anything in the lakes besides some scrambling. Would we be able to meet half way?

rossunitt 16:43 Wed
In reply to Mancclimb:

Hi I'm a climbing teacher! Free Thursday and Friday this week, and then all of next week (10th Aug).

I'm midlands based, but happy to drive up to peaks or further (got a van I can overnight in)

If your keen to meet up for a day trip in the peak let me know.

Ross

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.