UKC

/ Trad partner in prep for RCI (SPA assessment) 26 May - 2nd June

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Tomsq on 14 May 2018

Hi, 

Looking for patient partner(s) to help me log lots of trad leads for my RCI / SPA assessment in June.  Ideally over half term 26th May - 2nd June.  Thinking Stanage or similar for a few days but will travel.  Tea / coffee / beer on me.

Tom

Post edited at 18:55
atthedropofahat on 15 May 2018
In reply to Tomsq:

Thought RCI required multipitch leading?

In reply to Tomsq:

But if you are in Stanage area I may be able to help out.

Tomsq on 15 May 2018
In reply to atthedropofahat:

Thanks for your offer.  It requires at least 40 trad leads (and loads of wall and sport leads too).  At least 20 have to be at least S.  Multipitch not necessary although I have some on my log.

When might you be about and can we discuss further?

Tom

In reply to Tomsq:

I live near to Sheffield so can climb in the evenings if that's any good

Tomsq on 15 May 2018

That would be very helpful.  I have yet to confirm dates when I come up (awaiting other responses for daytime climbing) so will keep in touch.  You sure you would be happy seconding while I make a meal of it?  Maybe you could lead something harder at some point to test me. What's your name by the way?

Tom

In reply to Tomsq:

I can second and lead. Trying to get a volume of routes under my belt. I'll probably solo a few too. I'm Olli by the way

Tomsq on 15 May 2018

Thanks Olli.  I need to sort out when I am coming and then will let you know if that's ok.  Thanks once again for your offer.

Zack on 16 May 2018
In reply to Tomsq:

yhm.

Ted44 - on 17 May 2018
In reply to Tomsq:

Hi Tom,  I did email you directly some days ago;  I referred to camping below the plantation area at stanage....      I would be happy to share as many severes as you like.   You will be lucky to get a whole weeks climbing in at stanage without rain.   Would you consider starting at stanage and then transferring to say N.Wales for a day or 2 if the weather dictated?

I live in Liverpool so both areas are the same travelling time for me.

You can text me on 077 664 565 28   Ted

Tomsq on 17 May 2018
In reply to Ted44:

Thanks Ted.  I got your email and replied.  I will call you - probably tomorrow if that's OK as am running around a bit tonight.  Much appreciated.  Tom

Tomsq on 17 May 2018
In reply to Zack:

Zack I did email you.  Did you get it?  Tom

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.