UKC

Winter in Spain. 4th Jan till end of Feb

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 Tall Oak 03 Dec 2021

Hello folks,

Will be in south of Spain, El Chorro for many weeks from 4th Jan. 

Ideally heading up to Costa Blanco and even Chulilla too but plans are open. 

Gimme a shout if you're also going to be heading that way

Matt

travelguy 04 Dec 2021
In reply to Tall Oak:

I live in EC and frequently need partners. I climb 6s. Ping me if you want a partner

That time of year, EC will be packed with climbers, no problem finding partners.

In reply to Tall Oak:

hey! I think you wrote me a before? I’ll be happy to climb for a few days between 4th and 7th or around those dates in Chulilla If that works out well for you. 

Alf Roca

Post edited at 20:41
 Tuborg 12 Dec 2021
In reply to Tall Oak:

I’m also going to be climbing January and February in Spain and plan to be in Chulilla in February. I’ve blocked off some weeks with different people but will likely be on my own at some point so would be keen to hook up with other climbers. 

Andy

Tall Oak 12 Dec 2021
In reply to Tall Oak:

Hi folks,

With everything Covid-related if I get there, ill drop you guys a message and see if we can meet up. I am just mindful my departure to EU is going to be cancelled with Omnicron. 

Safe travels and hopefully see you in Spain. Keep in touch

Matt

Russell 14 Dec 2021
In reply to Tall Oak:

I'll be in Alicante area January and February if your heading that way. I've got fingers crossed to for no additional covid restrictions. 

Pete Wimbush 08 Jan 2022
In reply to Russell: I’m hoping to be in Calpe from  the 16th Jan ( fingers crossed!) and staying till mid Feb. Usually climbing 6a- 6c. I’ll be keen to get out climbing. I’ll have transport, gear etc

In reply to Tall Oak:

Hi,

I will be in  El Chorro for at least one-two weeks starting Jan 11th. 

I climb in the 6's but hope to break into the 7's at some point. 

Ping me if you want a partner!

travelguy 09 Jan 2022
In reply to chubecca89:

I need partners and am doing 6s. I live in EC

send me a PM and I can send you my phone and whatsapp

UKC says you cannot be contacted through this website

Richard

Chapa 10 Jan 2022

Hi all,

I've messaged some of the previous posters. I'm also looking for partners between now and end of February. Feel free to PM me

Rosie Dale 11 Jan 2022
In reply to Tall Oak:

Looking to join some people in spain for some sport climbing if poss- currently climbing about a 6b and have a fair bit of experience outside but not loads- Give me a shout if you are still looking for a partner!

Climb Psyched 12 Jan 2022
In reply to Rosie Dale:

I’m in Costa Blanca just now if folk are around this way and need a partner then ping me an email. 

Cheers,

Paul. 

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...