UKC

Found: Three hats. Suilven & Coire an t-Sneachda

Joe G 19 Apr 2021

I found a hat in Coire an t-Sneachda, another one on the main / western summit of Suilven and a third on the eastern summit of Suilven.

The first two look like they’ve been recently lost and are decent / expensive brands. The last on on the eastern summit of Suilven is a cheaper one and has been there for some time.

Get in touch if I have your hat!

Joe G 25 Apr 2021
In reply to Joe G:

Three extra hats and I’ve only got one heid... would be good to return them if I can!

Lankyman 25 Apr 2021
In reply to Joe G:

You have scored a hat trick

profitofdoom 25 Apr 2021
In reply to Joe G:

> I found a hat in Coire an t-Sneachda, another one on the main / western summit of Suilven and a third on the eastern summit of Suilven.

Best "Lost and Found" for years 

profitofdoom 26 Apr 2021
In reply to Joe G:

> I found a hat in Coire an t-Sneachda, another one on the main / western summit of Suilven and a third on the eastern summit of Suilven. > The first two look like they’ve been recently lost and are decent / expensive brands. The last on on the eastern summit of Suilven is a cheaper one and has been there for some time.

I'm REALLY tempted to start a new thread titled "Lost - 3 hats in the Suilven area - HELP" just for the heck of it

But one shall refrain

Lankyman 28 Apr 2021
In reply to profitofdoom:

> I'm REALLY tempted to start a new thread titled "Lost - 3 hats in the Suilven area - HELP" just for the heck of it

Trouble is, one was found in the Cairngorms. I doubt it was that windy?

profitofdoom 28 Apr 2021
In reply to Lankyman:

> Trouble is, one was found in the Cairngorms. I doubt it was that windy?

Picked up by a badger (they love hats), and dropped there

Martin Bennett 28 Apr 2021
In reply to Lankyman:

> You have scored a hat trick

I wish I'd said that.

Loading Notifications...