UKC

Stolen Trad Gear

otimms 05 Apr 2021

Dear Reader,

My beloved trad rack was stolen from the back of my car over the easter weekend and I would very mcuh like it back. All gear has a blue electrical tape tag and is in fairly new condition. Stolen from sheffield city centre.

Stolen items include an Osprey mutant 50L bag, 30m rope and harness as well as full UK trad rack. a lot of stuff I’ve worked hard to build up over time, with loads of sentimental value.

My contact email is olivertimms@gmail.com phone number 07434957737.

Thankyou in advance to anyone who has any information, I am in my final year at university and struggling to make ends meet so this has really gutted me.

Post edited at 20:52
 Albert Tatlock 05 Apr 2021
In reply to otimms:

Crime location may help 

Albert Tatlock 05 Apr 2021
In reply to otimms:

Have you reported to the cops ?

otimms 05 Apr 2021
In reply to Albert Tatlock:

Sheffield city

In reply to otimms:

If you're very lucky you just might get the gear back, last time I heard similar the thieves walked round a few corners, looked in the bag and dumped the climbing gear and walked off with the bag, presumably disappointed with the contents they found. If it was very recent maybe take a walk around 100 metres in every direction. Good luck. 

otimms 05 Apr 2021
In reply to CantClimbTom:

I have checked nearby dumping grounds (disused building sites and the like) and cant find anything. Thankyou for youre advice though I will keep looking around and hopefully some of it turns up.

Loading Notifications...