UKC

Are We Ready to Kiss our Arses Goodbye?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 mypyrex 09 Aug 2017
With the war of words between the world's two most unhinged inhabitants hotting up where's it going to end.

Fat boy Kim is threatening to bomb Guam and Fat boy Donald responds by saying that his nuclear arsenal is bigger and stronger than ever and that his bombers are are ready to fight tonight. Hardly statesmanlike language is it?

It's going to end in tears.
 Yanis Nayu 09 Aug 2017
In reply to mypyrex:

I hope not, but I've made a rash purchase in any case. I'll enjoy it before Armageddon strikes.
 Dax H 09 Aug 2017
In reply to mypyrex:

Been expecting nasty things since the last Kim died and the new one took over.
The election of the tango man just makes it worse.
 DerwentDiluted 09 Aug 2017
In reply to mypyrex:

It feels a bit like living in an episode of South Park where Cartman has some kind of breakdown and starts threatening his dark alter ego.

bouldery bits 09 Aug 2017
In reply to Yanis Nayu:

> I hope not, but I've made a rash purchase in any case. I'll enjoy it before Armageddon strikes.

What are you going to do with your brand new rash?
Removed User 09 Aug 2017
In reply to mypyrex:

I was told on good authority that China has massed a lot of troops on it's border with N. Korea.

I've a feeling they'd intervene before either side started letting off their pyrotechnics.

Wouldn't it be nice though if someone just put a bullet between wee fatso's ears.
 Oceanrower 09 Aug 2017
In reply to Removed User:

> Wouldn't it be nice though if someone just put a bullet between wee fatso's ears.

Which one?
 graeme jackson 09 Aug 2017
In reply to Oceanrower:

> Which one?

both
 Danm79 09 Aug 2017
In reply to mypyrex:

I can't help but think it's a load of cobblers and nothing to worry about. Two tw*ts flapping their dicks about.

(I am wrong about most things though)
 Dave the Rave 09 Aug 2017
In reply to Danm79:

Yeah. Perhaps we need a referendum for involvement like with Brexit. Then the minority can overrule the majority
Removed User 09 Aug 2017
In reply to mypyrex:

I'll certainly be doubling up on masturbation until all this blows over...
 Tom Valentine 10 Aug 2017
In reply to Dax H:

> The election of the tango man just makes it worse.

Just been drinking with the original Tango man. I doubt he'd approve of your comparison.
 Toerag 10 Aug 2017
In reply to Tom Valentine:

> Just been drinking with the original Tango man.

How cool is that! What's he doing these days?
 Tony the Blade 10 Aug 2017
In reply to Removed User:
> I'll certainly be doubling up on masturbation until all this blows over...

Get a grip!

Edited for what I thought was a funnier gag than my original
Post edited at 11:09
pasbury 10 Aug 2017
In reply to Danm79:

> I can't help but think it's a load of cobblers and nothing to worry about. Two tw*ts flapping their dicks about.

Unfortunately these two tw*ts have large arsenals of deadly weaponry at their disposal. However I think if their playground fight starts getting out of hand then some grown-ups might step in; the US military brass in Trump's case and the Chinese for the other follicly weird fatso.
Jim C 10 Aug 2017
In reply to mypyrex:

From what I understand the North have the technology to launch missiles into space, and the range to reach some US sites.

We think these may be nuclear missiles , we are not sure, but we are also not sure if they have the tech to let it re-enter without destroying itself.

I understand however, that the technology exists to destroy their missile ( if launched) and if this is the case, I think Trump would be unwise to just unleash whatever it is he is suggesting, if he can simply blow the thing out of the sky as a first response.
(Destroying anything in space is going to release so much space junk that could cause allsorts of problems. )

But as I have no influence over events either way, what is there for me or you to do?
 MG 10 Aug 2017
In reply to Jim C:

> From what I understand the North have the technology to launch missiles into space, and the range to reach some US sites.

and European, including the UK.

> I understand however, that the technology exists to destroy their missile

Not reliably
Jim C 10 Aug 2017
In reply to MG:

> and European, including the UK.
I'm beside Faslane so if they target that at least it will be a quick passing for me.
Either way I'm not going to worry about it, there is more to life than worrying about death.

> Not reliably
Shhh, don't tell the Koreans that, it's sensitive info

Tom Valentine 10 Aug 2017
In reply to Toerag:

Pete Geeves.

Runs a local brewery and a pub called the Anglers' Rest in Wombwell.

Wednesday is the once a month folk night and the opening duets Pete performs with his son Harry are the high point of the evening for me.
 Roadrunner5 10 Aug 2017
In reply to MG:
> and European, including the UK.

> Not reliably

Hence firing 4 at once. Kim's smarter than Trump is giving his credit for.

The chances are one of those will successfully hit somewhere offshore from Guam, embarrassing for the US, and particularly Trump, but also a terrifying demonstration that gives Kim a lot of power.
Post edited at 19:12
 Big Ger 11 Aug 2017
In reply to mypyrex:

> Are We Ready to Kiss our Arses Goodbye?

Can I just kiss half of mine goodbye? The missus would be delighted.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...