UKC

Australia deportation

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.

https://news.sky.com/story/katie-hopkins-australia-orders-far-right-british-commentator-to-be-deported-after-appalling-behaviour-while-in-quarantine-12358885

"Katie Hopkins is going to be deported from Australia after her "appalling" behaviour while quarantining in a hotel.

The far-right commentator had travelled Down Under to appear on Big Brother VIP, and caused controversy by boasting about flouting the country's regulations.

Hopkins said on an Instagram Live video that she was deliberately disobeying quarantine measures by taunting guards and opening her door without a mask.

The 46-year-old also joked that she planned to frighten staff by confronting them while naked."

Please don't Katie , crimes against humanity and all that.

:-D

if only they had an island somewhere remote that they could send her to.

Brilliant shooting of her own feet.   Bravo 

AP

Post edited at 11:14
 Philip 19 Jul 2021
In reply to Astropath:

What has she ever done on grit?

 Morgan Woods 19 Jul 2021
In reply to Astropath:

At least she's okay with foreigners not following the rules.....err wait.

Post edited at 11:21
 jkarran 19 Jul 2021
In reply to Astropath:

Ah the fine line between being paid handsomely to be vile and being expensively deported, unpaid, for being vile. Tricky.

My heart bleeds for her.

jk

In reply to Astropath:

What is it with the frothing right wing and covid?

First they are all for trying untested 'cures' (HCQ anyone?). Then a number of medically proven treatments come along and they refuse them (5G chips!). They want the economy to open up (because share prices), but dont seem to think that their actions will slow down the reopening.

I think the only good things to come from this are the 'Australia no longer accepting criminals' jokes. Plus the fact that her toxic views are cutting her off from sources of income.

In reply to dread-i:

> What is it with the frothing right wing and covid?

Mental illness, lack of critical thinking skills and a misplaced sense of identity ?

> First they are all for trying untested 'cures' (HCQ anyone?). Then a number of medically proven treatments come along and they refuse them (5G chips!). They want the economy to open up (because share prices), but dont seem to think that their actions will slow down the reopening.

Same response as above I think 

> I think the only good things to come from this are the 'Australia no longer accepting criminals' jokes. Plus the fact that her toxic views are cutting her off from sources of income.

Agreed 

In reply to Philip:

> What has she ever done on grit?

probably been vile to it on twitter and other social media .

Her expertise , or so it seems to be .

 the sheep 19 Jul 2021
In reply to dread-i:>

> I think the only good things to come from this are the 'Australia no longer accepting criminals' jokes. Plus the fact that her toxic views are cutting her off from sources of income.

How will the poor dear afford her ketamine now!!

In reply to dread-i:

> Plus the fact that her toxic views are cutting her off from sources of income.

I always got the impression that she has no views. She's a sociopath and will say anything that gives her publicity. The best antidote is to stop giving her any airtime on any medium anywhere.

In reply to the sheep:

> How will the poor dear afford her ketamine now!!

And there was me thinking she'd been caught doing fat lines, off a grim toilet seat, in a backstreet nightclub.

The truth is less exciting, but the headline is worth it.

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/lostinshowbiz/2018/feb/08/a-hole-in-a-k-hole-katie-hopkins-ketamine-adventures

Which contains the prophetic lines below.

And as far as Katie goes, I’m not sure people who call for “a final solution” are really officer class, certainly not in the UK. Perhaps she will have more luck in this latest pose as a “war” correspondent. But all things considered, she has proved herself rather better suited to the battles of reality TV, which tend to revolve around who pulled whose hair extensions in the garden gnome task. Unpleasant, yes, but hardly El Alamein.

 SFM 19 Jul 2021
In reply to Alkis:

The best antidote is to stop giving her any airtime on any medium anywhere.

Does an airtight container fall into that category?

In reply to SFM:

I was rather regretting her expulsion from Oz. I mean, at least it might keep her away from our shores for a while.

Maybe she could spend the next ten years sailing from port to port, to be refused entry, like that cargo ship of waste that cruised the seas for years, looking for somewhere that would take it...

https://philadelphiaencyclopedia.org/archive/garbage-barge-khian-sea/

 Hardonicus 19 Jul 2021
In reply to Astropath:

Essential Katie Hopkins viewing here: youtube.com/watch?v=eRIdtMlqwNA&

 Timmd 20 Jul 2021
In reply to Hardonicus:

That is most excellent. 

In reply to captain paranoia:

> I was rather regretting her expulsion from Oz. I mean, at least it might keep her away from our shores for a while.

> Maybe she could spend the next ten years sailing from port to port, to be refused entry, like that cargo ship of waste that cruised the seas for years, looking for somewhere that would take it...

If only the government would do the decent thing and revoke her citizenship!

 abr1966 20 Jul 2021
In reply to Astropath:

> Mental illness....

Not at all....mentally unwell people are just that....unwell!

Hopkins is a vile obnoxious person. 

In reply to Hardonicus:

I don't know if I can watch the whole thing, it's one of those cringe embarrassing things that I struggle with watching. I will however try to complete the viewing simply because of the stupendous effort that these guys have gone to and that she so deserves being set up with such an award.

I presume that her visible persona is what she's actually like (has anyone ever suggested otherwise) and not just a front to generate the publicity which her lifestyle needs. 

 Timmd 20 Jul 2021
In reply to Michael Hood:

> I don't know if I can watch the whole thing, it's one of those cringe embarrassing things that I struggle with watching. I will however try to complete the viewing simply because of the stupendous effort that these guys have gone to and that she so deserves being set up with such an award.

> I presume that her visible persona is what she's actually like (has anyone ever suggested otherwise) and not just a front to generate the publicity which her lifestyle needs. 

I have watched it a couple of times, I almost start to feel sorry for her, and then she crassly parodies Muslim/Asian names, and talks about Muslim boys raping their mums, it's one of those where even if it is just a personae, it's still she who is creating it.

She's not a lot of benefit to peace and harmony....

Post edited at 16:32
In reply to Astropath:

This is appalling, how dare they deport her... Surely Boris, someone, can step in to reverse this. I have no idea why all the comments above seem to approve of her deportation?

You realise where they'll deport her to, right? Unless you guys want her back, we need to fight this unfair (unfair against us) decision.

Let's start a keep her in Australia yougov petition, preferably interned in a tropical rainforest far away from any means of communication.

 gethin_allen 21 Jul 2021
In reply to CantClimbTom:

They could send her to a camp in Papua New Guinea like they do with other attempted migrants. Better than having her here I guess.

I feel sorry for the person who ends up sat next to her on the flight home. 20+ hours in a confined space with her, and she's going to be really wound up and probably spouting more rubbish that normal.

 fred99 21 Jul 2021
In reply to gethin_allen:

> They could send her to a camp in Papua New Guinea like they do with other attempted migrants. Better than having her here I guess.

> I feel sorry for the person who ends up sat next to her on the flight home. 20+ hours in a confined space with her, and she's going to be really wound up and probably spouting more rubbish that normal.

If we're lucky - and the people on her flight are unlucky - she'll throw enough of a tantrum on the flight so that the plane will be forced to land and have her arrested. Preferably somewhere with a less than savoury jail regime.

In reply to fred99:

A country with a Muslim regime would be ideal. Indonesia, Pakistan and Saudi Arabia spring to mind.

 mark burley 21 Jul 2021
In reply to Astropath:

Unfortunately this is probably a casting for GB News and we can expect more of her vile muttering in the near future. 

 fred99 11:08 Thu
In reply to mark burley:

> Unfortunately this is probably a casting for GB News and we can expect more of her vile muttering in the near future. 

Well I for one won't hear anything from her if she's on GB News - for the simple reason that I have absolutely NO intention of EVER listening to it.

If enough others do the same then hopefully those responsible for financially supporting such will realise that their money is being wasted and thence pull the plug.


Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...