UKC

Brexit and drugs

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 earlsdonwhu 14 Mar 2019

Nick Robinson tweets

" I’ve heard it all now. The Brexit Secretary has just voted against the motion that he’d just been arguing for. Anyone got a better word than Omnishambles?"

I'm not sure if I have been taking some hallucinogenic substance or need some to cope!

In reply to earlsdonwhu:

I keep hoping I will wake up in the shower, and the last 30 months will have been a bad dream.

alx 14 Mar 2019
In reply to earlsdonwhu:  

>  Anyone got a better word than Omnishambles?"

SNAFU

Fozzy 14 Mar 2019
In reply to earlsdonwhu:

*insert Malcolm Tucker diatribe here*

alx 14 Mar 2019
In reply to captain paranoia:

Just imagine the moment of terror when you see the words strong and stable written in the steam on the inside of show screen by another’s hand.

OP earlsdonwhu 14 Mar 2019
In reply to alx:

Emigration is looking attractive......even to Venezuela.

Andy Hardy 14 Mar 2019
In reply to alx:

> SNAFU

Fustercluck?

Bob Kemp 14 Mar 2019
In reply to earlsdonwhu:

Jon Snow sums it up to Matt Hancock: 

https://twitter.com/damocrat/status/1106281163491082242

"...the country's at sea; we are a laughing stock."

aln 14 Mar 2019
In reply to earlsdonwhu:

I have drugs waiting, I can't bare to take them. They will tell me the truth and I don't know if I can stand it.

Robert Durran 15 Mar 2019
In reply to Bob Kemp:

> Jon Snow sums it up to Matt Hancock: 

> "...the country's at sea; we are a laughing stock."

That's brilliant.

Oceanrower 15 Mar 2019
In reply to earlsdonwhu:

What? Even better than May voting against an amendment that the Government proposed. And then losing (winning?) that vote because the cabinet voted for (or against, I find it hard to keep up).

How the f*ck do this lot (and I'm not being party political here, all of them) keep their jobs.

And don't even get me started on the free vote that was whipped...

RomTheBear 15 Mar 2019
In reply to Oceanrower:

The Brexiteers wanted “sovereignty” but when you look at the mess that Westminster is, I’d argue we’d be better of under direct rule from Brussels.

jkarran 15 Mar 2019
In reply to Bob Kemp:

> Jon Snow sums it up to Matt Hancock:  https://twitter.com/damocrat/status/1106281163491082242

More of this. If the press had honestly and mercilessly held the brexiters and the government's feet to the fire from the outset rather than amplifying or at the very least tolerating their bullshit we wouldn't be here today.

jk

OP earlsdonwhu 15 Mar 2019
In reply to jkarran:

Looking ahead a bit, I find it disturbing that lots of these effing idiots on all sides will get reselected to stand at the next election. I would love it if we could just bar all 650 from standing since they have shown complete incompetence.( Well I might keep 20 or so).

RomTheBear 15 Mar 2019
In reply to earlsdonwhu:

> Looking ahead a bit, I find it disturbing that lots of these effing idiots on all sides will get reselected to stand at the next election. I would love it if we could just bar all 650 from standing since they have shown complete incompetence.( Well I might keep 20 or so).

YES !

profitofdoom 15 Mar 2019
In reply to alx:

> SNAFU

Good point. But IMO while we are indeed AFU, it's not SN at all - it's far beyond or rather far worse than N

profitofdoom 15 Mar 2019
In reply to earlsdonwhu:

> .......( Well I might keep 20 or so).

How about keeping just two - Corbyn and May ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-HA-HA........ bitterest most ironic laugh in history

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...